Executive coaching is the flagship service offered by SHVA Leadership Advisers. SHVA provides coaching on a one-on-one basis, providing an invaluable source of support and development for C-level associates and senior managers.
We help you become the most effective leader possible, increase sales and profits, reduce staff attrition, and rocket your professional development to the next level! We focus on the bottom line with distinct, measurable results.
What is Executive Coaching?
“Executive coaches act as a coach, educator, mentor, guide, confidant, and challenger to those that carry the burden of executive-level leadership, the c-level executives as well as their direct reports,” says Jim Mitchell, corporate leadership and teaming consultant.
SHVA Leadership Advisers are trained in several different coaching styles and techniques to offer you the most excellent and in-depth opportunity available. Our coaches are trained in Whole Person Coaching®, the GROW Method®, Transformational Coaching (T-Coach), and more. Our goal is the “holistic development of the executive.”
Who Needs an Executive Coach?
Today’s executives and senior managers’ stresses are increasing. Our Executive coaches ensure you possess the skill sets and competencies to deliver high-quality products and services cost-effectively, all the while pleasing the shareholders.
Who helps the person at the top? Executives have it rough. Employees have friends and co-workers to sound off and bounce ideas back and forth. Executives typically do not have this luxury. Our executive coaches provide a confidential sounding board and aim to build your strengths and develop an action plan for further development.
Imagine having your executive coach to work one-on-one with you. Challenging and motivating you to be your best and providing insight, guidance, encouragement, and momentum to move forward. Helping you to discover and capitalize on new opportunities and working with you to create an “Action Plan” that will take you from where you are now to where you NEED to be.
When Not to Hire an Executive Coach
You should not hire an Executive Coach if you fall into one of the below categories:
- You don’t believe you need executive coaching, are not interested in feedback, and don’t think you have to change (or don’t want to).
- Executive coaching is only a last-ditch “Hail Mary”— a token attempt to fix a failing executive who is already on their way out the door.
- The executive is not at the appropriate level in the organization to justify the expense of coaching.
If you are interested in hiring a consultant and a coach, let us know. We can save you the double expense. If you are not sure which one you need, register for a free consultation below!
Executive Coach Return on Investment (ROI)
Manchester, Inc. surveyed 100 executives, mostly from Fortune 1000 companies, and concluded an average return on investment (ROI) of almost six times the cost of the coaching. Below are some other corporate benefits noted in the survey (as reported by executives):
- Average ROI of 5.7 times the initial investment (a return of more than $100,000)
- Average Executive productivity improvement of 53%
- Organizational strength improvements of 48%
- Quality improvements of 48%
- Customer service improvements of 39%
- Coached Executive retention increased by 32% vs. non-coached Executives
Source – McGovern, J., Lindemann, M., Vergara, M., Murphy, S., Barker, L., & Warrenfeltz, R. (2001). Maximizing the Impact of Executive Coaching: Behavioral Change, Organizational Outcomes, and Return on Investment. The Manchester Review, 1-9.
What can SHVA Leadership Coaches do for You?
We can help you in:
- Building your interpersonal, confidence and advanced communication skills
- Discovering personal values, professional goals, and following an action plan for achievement
- Becoming an outstanding and inspirational leader
- Being able to motivate and build productive teams
- Being a confidential sounding board for future strategies, concerns, and problems
- Developing you as a premier leader and boosting your company to the next level
- Raising your profile in your company and industry
- Taking a step back and looking at your company or department from a different perspective
- Earning what you are worth; getting paid more and promoted faster
To help further your Executive leadership development, we have a library of leadership and coaching book reviews and an extensive selection of articles on leadership and coaching.
SHVA Leadership Advisers bring the coaching and leadership development to you!
For Virtual meetings, we have no limitations. We will work with you anywhere in the world via video conferencing or telephone.
For In-Person meetings, our default travel area is the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Metroplex. However, we are available for coaching anywhere in the world.
If you would like us to travel outside of the DFW area, contact us at [email protected] to make the arrangements.
Free Executive Coaching Consultation – Virtual
This session is a complimentary time for you to meet Gary and discuss your needs.
Because all coaches are not the same, we strive to find the coach that will best suit your needs. If during this session, we agree that another coach or service may better serve you, we will provide you the information we have (we do not recommend specific coaches, doctors, or consultants. Instead we recommend certain types and categories that we know may be better suited to your needs).
There is no cost or obligation associated with this session. We want to help you reach your goals. We will work with you to make it happen, even if it is with another coach or consultant.
Sign up! We look forward to meeting you!
Individual Career Coaching
Team Career Coaching
Session length: Typically 30-minutes.
In-Person Executive Coaching Discovery Engagement (Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX)
Individual Executive Coaching
1-time payment – USD
Team Executive Coaching
Up to 5 people – USD